Hi, I am Martin, but I go by Visgean on the internet. I make software that works. My code helps governments, corporations, energy companies and doctors. I enjoy discovering new industries and problems and figuring out how to apply technology to solve them efficiently.
I live in London but most of the time I have worked remotely. Feel free to contact me regarding job offers, here is my CV. For my next roles I am looking forward to learning a bit more about Rust or Go.
- django-session-log - logging module I made for AgFunder
- Seeder - internal CMS and website for 🇨🇿 National Library
- RC-Car - Rust + rPi based RC car. Basically a very expensive excuse to play with Rust and rPi.
- qr-wifi - very small utility written in Go to share Wifi password in QR codes in console.
- grid - Vue.JS gallery that allows filtering based on Lens and camera. This was useful for me because I was not sure which lens I use the most and which one I should sell.
- Exploring my data in Monzo with transaction map and integration to Google calendar
- toggl2webcal - add Toggl entries to google calendar
- exif2pandas - Experimenting with exif information in my photos.
- pdfs-rename - automatically renaming pdfs based on metadata or content
- photos2geojson - creating html map from my photos
- fakturuj_pyco - CLI invoicing tool
- Ethernal - Ethereum blockchain explorer
- urljects - flask-like routing system for Django
- debatetime - time keeping application for debating tournaments. Hundreds of people used it in the last 7 years. Example photo here.
- fakesudo - tool to poison bash sudo
- API design, Backend engineering
- Python / Django (12 exp), nginx
- PostgreSQL, Redis, K8S, Airflow
- vue.js, node.js
- a bit of Kotlin, Rust and Golang
- Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Pybullet, DeepRL, Robotics control, ROS, LaTeX