Hi, I am Martin, but I go by Visgean on the internet. I am software developer with over 10 years of experience working for companies in Amsterdam, Edinburgh, London, Prague and remotely in San Francisco. See my CV for details.
I work for Dexter energy, an energy forecasting company in Amsterdam. I am happy working there so I am not open to any offers at the moment.
Commercial open source:
- django-session-log - logging module I made for AgFunder
- Seeder - internal CMS and website for 🇨🇿 National Library
- qr-wifi - small Go utility to share wifi password in QR code on Ubuntu
- grid - Vue.JS app to explore what camera and lens I used.
- Monzo transaction map + integration to Google calendar
- toggl2webcal - add Toggl entries to google calendar
- exif2pandas - collecting information on my photos
- pdfs-rename - automatically renaming pdfs based on metadata or content
- photos2geojson - creating html map from my photos
- fakturuj_pyco - invoicing tool
- Ethernal - Ethereum blockchain explorer
- urljects - improved Django routing - archived project
- fakesudo - super old tool to poison bash sudo
- debatetime - time keeping application for debating tournaments, released for web, android and windows phone. Hundreds of people have used it in the last 7 years. Example photo here.
- Python, Django (10 years), Django REST, Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Frontend: Vue.js
- Machine learning: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, OpenAI Gym, Reinforcement learning
- Databases: PostgreSQL ♥, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL and caching optimizations
- Deployment: Ubuntu, Debian, docker, nginx, gunicorn, uwsgi, caching, cloudflare, Systemd
- Kotlin - Android development
- Haskell (beginner level)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum - implemented mining pool for Ethereum, studied source code of bitcoin