Hi, I am Martin, but I go by Visgean on the internet. I am a freelance software engineer based in London. Over the last 13 years I have helped governments, large corporations, energy companies and doctors with my code.
See my code
- django-session-log - logging module for AgFunder
- Seeder - internal CMS and website for Czech National Library
- Ethernal - Ethereum blockchain explorer
- where - analysing my location timeline from photo locations
- exif2pandas - extracting EXIF data to pandas dataframe
- photos2geojson - creating html map from my photos
- burgher - static site generator focused in photography.
- RC-Car - Rust + rPi based RC car. Basically a very expensive excuse to play with Rust and rPi.
- qr-wifi - very small utility written in Go to share Wifi password in QR codes in console.
- grid - Vue.JS gallery that allows filtering based on Lens and camera.
- Exploring my data in Monzo with transaction map and integration to Google calendar
- toggl2webcal - add Toggl entries to google calendar
- pdfs-rename - rename pdfs based on metadata or content
- fakturuj_pyco - CLI invoicing tool
- urljects - flask-like routing system for Django
- debatetime - time keeping application for debating tournaments. Hundreds of people used it in the last 7 years. Example photo here.
- fakesudo - tool to poison bash sudo
- Python, Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Django, vue.js, nginx, node.js, AWS, K8S, GCP
- PostgreSQL, Redis, K8S, Airflow
- Kotlin, Rust and Golang
- Pybullet, DeepRL, Robotics control, ROS