Django + Vue.js notes
20.08.2020, to see all my rants click here.
What I want to see:
- How to connect the build systems together
I don't want to have it all in one file, can I split it to components - of course I can, but how?
Tutorial 1: CRUD App using Vue.js and Django
- first half is basic Django
- he uses one template so far
- He uses stuff like
this.$http.**request_type**(**‘api_url’,**payload), I should look into how to set the URL
- Does not use components.
- Quite dirty overall.
Tutorial 2: Vue + Django — Best of Both Frontends
- seems concerned with best practices
- Relies on Django Webpack builder
- probably the way to go
- Covers Vue router - sounds useful
- Vuex - Fons mentioned this as well.
- All in one tmeplate :(